Wednesday, November 27, 2013

2000 Infiniti I30 Wont Start

2000 Infiniti I30 Wont Start

The Infinity I30 is a four-door sedan designed as a luxury car. If you are having problems starting your Infinity I30, you will need to check the battery. The battery is the most common reason that a car will not start. Corrosion can build up on the battery terminals and leave them inoperable. Cleaning the corrosion and then jump-starting the battery will tell you if you need to replace the battery all together.

Instructions

    1

    Open the hood to your I30 and locate the battery. The battery is next to the engine.

    2

    Disconnect the battery terminals from the battery. Clean the terminals with soda and a wire brush to clean the corrosion off.

    3

    Put the terminals back onto the battery and then start the I30.

    4

    Jump start your I30 with jumper cables. Allow the car to sit for about 5 minutes and then turn it off.

    5

    Restart the car. If the car will not restart, replace the battery.

    6

    Check the fuel level in the car. Add fuel and then start the car.


No comments:

Post a Comment